The corporate experience
Could The Maidstone Climbing Experience be your next away day? Climbing is great exercise and it’s good for discipline, focus and relaxation. It’s also a great way to build relationships.
More than just climbing…
At The Climbing Experience we have some great ‘off the shelf’ programmes designed to help your team get the most from our centre, but we are also happy to tailor your climbing experience to suit you and your needs. Climbing is a great way to have a fun-filled day out of the office, while also growing skills that create excellent working relationships
You can learn:
- Team building
- Focus and concentration
- Goal setting
- Lateral thinking
- Creative thinking
- Relaxation techniques
Pick and choose from our extensive range of activities to create your perfect day!
- Introduction to climbing for beginners of all ages with a basic level of fitness
- Traverse Wall – great for warming up or for those new to climbing, complete with challenges to get you and your team excited about climbing!
- Fun Wall – Our Fun Wall is a great way to start a session, enabling participants to get the feel for climbing and start the day with a smile; our instructors will be on hand to guide you through the challenges
- Supervised Bouldering – Team bouldering lessons. Our instructors will gauge the level of the class in terms of climbing experience and fitness and provide an enjoyable and challenging session.
- Yoga and mindfulness – focusing on wellbeing in the workplace, our yoga and mindfulness sessions are designed to help with relaxation and complement the effect on wellbeing that climbing can have.
- Team building sessions can be incorporated into our Fun Wall or supervised bouldering activities. Our instructors have prepared a range of team building activities for you and your colleagues to enjoy.
- Meeting room facilities – We have both a meeting room and a party room that can be hired depending on the needs and size of your group. Our meeting rooms can be hired independently of climbing packages, priced per the hour.
- Selection of food and drink – We’re happy to cater for you! The social climber café in our centre offers a great range of hot and cold food and drink
- Two hours of climbing activity and team building
- Use of meeting room for two hours with coffee
Up to 8 people – £360
9 – 24 people £40 per additional person
- Two hours of climbing activity plus team building
- 1 x hour yoga / mindfulness class
- All day meeting room hire
- Coffee / Tea / Lunch
Up to 8 people – £500
9 – 24 people £57.50 per additional person
Sign up to stay updated with the latest news and events from The Climbing Experience...