THE SOCIAL CLIMBER
The Social Climber is an in-house café, set within The Climbing Experience. We’re open to all – whether or not you’re using our climbing / yoga facilities – everyone is welcome.
- The Social Climber cafe is a relaxed, friendly place to chill & refuel
- Our various menu options reflect our climbing philosophy – healthy, adventurous, and environmentally responsible
- We source environmentally sustainable products where we can. We recycle food waste, coffee, cardboard, and glass and use plant-based menu options
- Our staff are friendly and helpful. We’re really open to chatting with you about what you’d like to see on the menu or in our cafe
- We use Kent-based suppliers as much as we can. We like to support small, local businesses like us
- The Social Climber Cafe is, as its name suggests – a home away from home. We work hard to create a community where everyone feels they belong, whether you’re popping in for a coffee or we know your order like the back of our hand.
The Social Climber Café is a great place to take a break and chill out. Come and relax with friends, or find a quiet corner to get through some emails on our free WIFI.
“Somewhere between the bottom of the climb and the summit is the answer to the mystery why we climb.”
– Greg Child, climber, author and filmmaker
Our delicious, healthy menu includes:
- Stone-baked sourdough pizzas
- Breakfast options including freshly cooked waffles
- A selection of freshly-prepared shakes and smoothies
- Wide range of sandwiches, paninis, and toasted sandwiches
- Fruit bars, energy bars, and protein bars
- Freshly baked cakes, cookies, muffins and more.
- A selection of sweet and savoury pastries
- Fresh coffee, tea, herbal tea, and hot chocolate
- Cold drinks, including sports drinks
- A selection of beer & wine (perfect for celebrating those climbing wins)
- Soup of the day
- Salad Bowls, prepared fresh every day.
- Healthy snacks, including fresh fruit, veg sticks, and hummus
- Various plant-based, dairy-free and gluten-free options
Sign up to stay updated with the latest news and events from The Climbing Experience...