Want to work
We’d love to hear from you!
The Climbing Experience is an expansive and inclusive rock-climbing gym based in Maidstone, Kent. At the core of our business is a desire to create a space for climbing that is accessible to everyone. The G13 Bouldering Gym is at the heart of the centre, while our Fun Wall auto-belay park creates room anyone and everyone can experience climbing. We place a high value on being a friendly community who welcome climbers of all ages at whatever level. We just love climbing and get psyched when we see people enjoying themselves and pulling hard.
We are happy to receive applications from those interested in a centre staff role at The Climbing Experience/ G13 Bouldering.
Responsibilities of the Role.
- To instruct a variety of sessions from school groups, to NICAS and Fun Wall sessions.
- To work reception as required including cash handling
- Ensure the highest levels of customer service and safety are maintained at all times and that The Climbing Experience is well represented.
- Be professional, approachable and friendly at all times.
- Be flexible and available to work evenings and weekends as required.
- Excellent verbal and organisational skills.
- Ability to use own initiative and solve problems.
- Enjoy working as part of a team whilst being an enthusiastic self-starter.
- Passionate about climbing and awareness of industry trends.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Experience within a climbing environment
- Climbing related qualifications
- First aid qualifications
- Coaching experience
There may be opportunities to take on additional responsibility dependent on experience. If you are interested in this role please email a CV and one page covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up to stay updated with the latest news and events from The Climbing Experience...